Covid Precautions & Protocols
We take the health and safety of all those who enter Meridian Wellness very seriously. Please be advised of our COVID protocols:
- As mandated by the Massachusetts Board of Health, everyone is required to wear a mask at all times. Your practitioner will also be wearing one. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. We are scheduling patients in such a way as to minimize contact in hallways and the waiting area; if you are early, we ask that you wait in your car, and just let us know if you are running late. All patients are taken to their treatment rooms immediately upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the clinic and is strongly encouraged to be used by everyone who enters. There is also a hand-washing station available in our private restroom.
- Each of our treatment rooms is equipped with a True HEPA air filtration system with a UV sanitizing light. These air purifiers are run throughout your treatment and for a minimum of one hour between patients.
- All commonly touched surfaces (tables, doorknobs, doors, light switches, etc) are sanitized regularly using EPA approved disinfectants.
- Our treatment tables are protected with single-use disposable coverings and are thoroughly disinfected after each patient.
- We are blocking off our schedule to allow one hour to clean and sanitize each room between patients.
- Touchless payment is available if you save your credit card on file with our secure scheduling system.
- If you, a family member, or anyone with whom you have come in close contact are experiencing symptoms, or have tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment until a negative test has been obtained. Exceptions may be made to our cancellation policy at the practitioner's discretion in these cases.